- Affordable — for any cell lab
- Save precious cells — with non-invasive imaging
- Multiple-results — from only ONE sample
Top Rated Live Cell Microscope
Sasa Vasilijic, PhD
(with 30+ parameters)
In-depth Single Cell
Tracking & Analysis
Cell Motility &
Kinetic Cell Proliferation
Cell Growth | Cell Division
Cytotoxicity & Cell Death
Cell Quality Control (QC)
A compact live cell microscope inside your incubator
- Monitor cells non-invasively using digital holography technology
- Capture publication-quality images with high temporal resolution
- Collect quantitative data from both population and single-cell level
Why choose HoloMonitor as your cell culture microscope?
No preparations needed at all
Using digital holography, HoloMonitor visualizes and measures your cells just as they are. You don’t need to treat or stain them with anything at all, just seed your cells in a culture vessel and start the analysis!
- Image your cells completely without labels and stains
- No need for toxic reagents that interfere with your experiment and harm your cells
- Use the non-modified cells for subsequent experiments when the HoloMonitor imaging is done
Save both time, money and cells
HoloMonitor is a small live cell microscope built to operate 24/7 inside a standard incubator or hypoxia chamber. You can run various label-free live cell assays and study your living cell cultures in a non-invasive way over time.
- increase productivity and efficiency with highly intuitive workflow
- Reuse cells for downstream experiments after the imaging is done
- Monitor you cells in their native state for more biological relevent results
Use one sample to get multiple results
Every holographic image HoloMonitor takes of your cells contains all the information needed for all analyses. So, from one single sample, you can do all the analyses you want—even in retrospect.
- Every images contains data for all analyses
- Reanalyze a single sample several times with new research questions
- Generate new results from old data wherever you are—all you need is a computer