Label-free Live Cell Imaging and Analysis
Explore our range of cell biological applications for label-free live cell imaging, long-term quantitative analysis of living cell dynamics, circumventing the drawbacks of traditional imaging methods requiring toxic stains. In addition to the applications listed below, all with validated protocols for dedicated biological applications, a long list of case studies are presented in peer-reviewed scientific publications.
Assess your cell culture integrity and kinetic cell proliferation
The cell growth applications offer quick and quantitative live cell count and culture QC (quality control), of both adherent and suspension cells. Cellular growth rate, i.e. proliferation, can easily be determined, and details on the morphology of individual cells assessed.
Analyze cells through rounds of replication
- No perturbation to the natural state and function of the cell with label-free analysis
- Robust measurements of mitosis and cytokinesis based on reliable automated segmentation
- Cytometric data with an effortless relationship between images and quantitative data
Analyse cytotoxic effects and understand the cell death process
- Label-free and kinetic assessment of changes in live cell morphology and cell proliferation.
- Determine cell proliferation, both by cell counting and by confluence, for various cell treatments simultaneously
- Understand drug effects through quantitative assessments of cell morphology
Other Cellular Events
HoloMonitor provides a combination of quantitative and visual imaging data collected over time. The data can be accompanied with supporting videos which visualize how cancer cells shrivel up and die after being treated with a cancer drug, for example. Some features essential for capturing rare or transient cellular events like phagocytosis, cell engulfment, and cell activation and differentiation, are:
- Speed of image acquisition of up to 1 image per second.
- Morphological and quantitative tracking of cells of interest over multiple days.
- Cell-by-cell population data analysis.
Examples how HoloMoniotor has been used to image and visualize previously unseen cellular events are provided here. Explore our list of publications describing how Holomonitor can be used in various cell-based research settings.