PHI Signs Subscription Commitments with Board Members, CEO and Owners
Phase Holographic Imaging (PHI) hereby announces that the company has entered into subscription agreements related to the ongoing rights issue. Subscription commitments corresponding to approximately 4 % of the initial rights issue (2.9 million SEK) have been signed with members of the company’s board, the company’s CEO and with owners. The guarantee commitment of up to 80% of the initial rights issue volume remains.
Terms of Issue in Brief
- The subscription period runs from March 30 through April 13, 2022.
- 17 shares give the holder right to purchase 1 unit for 85.50 SEK.
- 1 unit consists of 9 shares, 5 warrants of series TO 3 and 2 warrants of series TO 4.
- Each warrant gives the holder right to purchase 1 share for an exercise price that corresponds to 70 % of the share’s average price before the associated exercise period but not less than 0.20 SEK/share.
- Additionally, the TO 3 and TO 4 warrants’ exercise prices are respectively maximized to 11.90 SEK and 15.45 SEK.
- The exercise period for warrants of series TO 3 runs from April 11, 2023 through May 2, 2023.
- The exercise period for warrants of series TO 4 runs from September 12, 2024 through October 3, 2024.
Prospectus and additional information concerning the rights issue are available at phiab.com/ir.