Release Notes 3.4.0
- The new Single Cell Tracking
Minor bug fixes & features
- Image viewers:
- Zoom in/out/reset and colour tool are now always visible.
- Capture setup / Live View:
- Minor layout update including making focus slider handle larger.
- Changed description of Reposition button.
- In-Depth -> Identify cells:
- GUI update in In-Depth -> Identify cells to match the identify functionality in the new Single Cell Tracking tool.
- Cell QC / Cell Count:
- Moved vessel map to under table in Cell QC.
- Added explanation to histograms in Cell QC and Cell Count how they are calculated.
- Flipped columns in Cell QC and Cell Count export to make it consistent with the software.
- Cell QC and Cell Count data (table, vessel and histograms) are now coloured according to treatment colour.
- Developer mode:
- Extended the software focus range to 0-2600 (from 300-2300).
- Guided assays: Edit experiment time & duration.
- Changed colours to mean and std. dev. columns in Proliferation export.
- Minor GUI update here and there.
- Fixed crash when saving colour-sets.